The Tall Ships America Annual Conference on Sail Training and Tall Ships gathers ships’ masters, crewmembers, program administrators, educators, environmentalists, port representatives, festival managers and more for an information-packed three day conference. Topics include vessel operations, regulatory issues, management, educational programming, and safety at sea, as well as media relations, marketing, funding, communications, and port event organization. The Tall Ships America Annual Conference on Sail Training and Tall Ships is both fun and informative and is known for its high “take away value”, networking opportunities and camaraderie.
The Theme for the conference is The Way of a Ship: Linking our History, Heritage and Future. The Conference will be organized around six main topic areas:
- Crew Training, Development, Retention
- Ship’s Operations & Safety, Navigation, Marine Weather
- Educational Programming, Maritime History and Marine Science, Training for Careers at Sea
- Tall Ships events and Host Port Organizers
- Administration, Organizational Sustainability, Marketing, Fund Development
- Historic ship preservation and utilization
We invite you to share your knowledge and experience in one of these six areas with Tall Ships America members.
Deadline for submission is October 14th. Visit our website for guidelines on how to submit your proposal.